Momentum, is an industry-leading visualisation studio, based in Lisbon. We’re growing our team which produces photoreal still 3D renderings, animated films, interactive virtual & augmented reality experiences for property developers, architects, creative agencies and interior designers. We’ve an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Artist or Mid-level Artist looking to take their first step as a senior.
Momentum strongly encourages their artists to allow time for research and development of new ideas and technologies. Similarly, you will be allowed the space to develop the role by taking on new responsibilities, trying out new ideas and challenging existing processes and procedures that may ultimately benefit the company and the team.ESSENTIAL SKILLS
• Proficiency with 3ds Max, Corona V-Ray and Adobe Photoshop.
• Skills in rendering, and an eye for great composition, mood and storytelling.
• Passion for visualization.
• Great modelling skills.
• Animation and Video Skills are a plus.
• Experience in reading and understanding complex architecture drawings.
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, time management and problem solving in the face of challenging situations and deadlines.
• Education in architecture, interior design, photography useful but not a requirement.
• Ambitious, self-motivated, organized, a curiosity for new technologies and follow industry trends.
• A keen eye with attention to detail, colour, lighting, composition, and a passion for architectural design.
• Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively.
This is a great opportunity to make a fresh start and join an emerging studio. If you think you are the right person for this role, please send your cv and best works to email@example.com
with your salary expectations your earliest possible starting date.